Salisbury Road, Maumee OH
Highlights

Map of the Quarry

7718 LONETREE CT – Plastic Fence

Main Forums Violation Discussion 7718 LONETREE CT – Plastic Fence

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Plastic fence with gate used for one side of a dog run, tHREE SIDES ARE METAL FENCE
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Two letters sent. Owner replied May 11th stating the fence is temporary for dog training and the 30’ section white plastic fence will be painted gray.
    7718 LONETREE CT
    MAUMEE OH 43537 8760
    THE QUARRY PLAT NINE LOT 239
    lisa.bloomquist@hickoryfarms.com

admin
    Keymaster

We discussed the plastic fence at 7718 Lonetree CT at length at Wednesday’s mAY 20, 2020 board meeting. The big issue to us is the use of plastic material which we feel won’t hold up well in our environment, is not harmonious to the neighborhood and was not approved.

The consensus though, considering the claim it is temporary but undefined as to length of time, and that they said they would paint it a darker color to not stand out from three streets is to allow them 90 days temporary use to train their dogs. After 90 days we expect the temporary fence to be removed or at minimum the plastic section replaced by metal.

Please send them follow up correspondence, letter or email with appropriate verbiage to convey our conclusion. We wanted to take a soft approach but cannot ignore the plastic fence material and will not allow it to be permanent.

Let me know your thoughts on our approach. Also can you send me electronic copies of the previous letters and this one. I want to build a file.

I did discuss this issue with Ethan Davis of Barkon and Robon and he said this wouldn’t affect our case against the 7960 Quarry Rd plastic fence violation.

The first complaint came in from Steven Henry then verbal from other Indian Town residents.

MAUMEE OH 43537 9585
    THE QUARRY PLAT TEN LOT 258 steven.henry1326@gmail.com
    7718 LONETREE CT
    MAUMEE OH 43537 8760
    THE QUARRY PLAT NINE LOT 239
    lisa.bloomquist@hickoryfarms.com

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by admin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.