Welcome to the Quarry website. We use the website Nextdoor.com for neighborhood discussion and general community gathering spot for residents. If you are a resident of The Quarry please register to participate.
The SQHOA will be hosting a fall Garage sale October 14 & 15, 9 am to 5 pm.
The Salisbury Quarry Homeowners Association annual meeting Tuesday, October 18th at 7 pm
The Salisbury Quarry Homeowners Association annual meeting and election of the board of trustees will be Tuesday, October 18th at 7 pm at the Monclova Township Community Center, Metzger's Meeting Room, 8115 Monclova Road, Monclova, Ohio. The meeting is open to all Quarry parcel owners. All parcel owners are encouraged to serve on the board of trustees and help manage the association. Trustees are elected for a two year term then elect officers who will serve a one year term.
The October meeting will open with routine monthly HOA business then the monthly meeting will close and the annual election of trustees will take place. The newly elected trustees will then elect officers for 2023.
For updates on the Salisbury Quarry Homeowners Association throughout the year refer to our website TheQuary.us and the Nextdoor.com App.
Monthly HOA Trustee Meetings
Property owners are welcome to the monthly board of trustee meetings. If a property owner has business or other issue they would like to discuss with the board of trustees you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Erin Osstifin our Property Manager at REMAX 419-392-7931 or by email email@example.com and we will make arrangements for you to meet with the board. Request property improvement requests through the Architectural Control Input Request page.
Notice: The annual HOA Fee of $250 will be invoiced the first month of 2023. Please watch for this in your mail. After 90 days past due a 5% service fee will be added.
Report Lighting Problem
If you notice a streetlight or outdoor area light is out, please use this form to let Toledo Edison know about the problem. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe.
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW APPROVALS ARE NEEDED FOR ALL PROJECTS.
We have moved to an online application for changes and improvement projects in the subdivision. This will result in a quicker approval process and archive of requests. Please input your email and phone number for ease of contacting you. Attach a drawing, sketch or photos of your project.
All Homeowners looking to make improvements or modifications to their home or property – meaning pools, fences, driveways, walks, patios, etc.- please see Article II Architectural Control 2.1 in the Declaration of Restrictions, must submit an online application to the Board for approval prior to starting the project. If you have any questions please contact the ARC (Architectural Review Committee) at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make arrangements to pay any past due HOA fees to help the HOA board maintain our neighborhood.
Your HOA annual fees are the only source of income available to maintain the following: D&R enforcement, maintenance and landscaping of common areas, Pocket Park/Pond, payment of real estate taxes, legal expenses, and many other budget items. While the annual budget may seem large, a significant unusual expense can be cause for concern such as the water main break last year at the main entrance.
If you have not paid your fees please call Erin at REMAX 419-392-7931 or by email email@example.com to set up payment arrangements as soon as possible.
If a lien is placed on the title to your house you will be charged the added administration cost recovery fees for processing the paperwork plus 5% interest charge on all unpaid balance which can double your costs. Potential negative comments on your credit report may lower your credit score and cause a higher interest rate on credit far surpassing the HOA annual fee amount many times over.
- A document clarifying the Garden House compared to shed restriction has been documented and posted to the documents folder here. Please review these restriction guidelines carefully if you are considering a garden house then complete the online Architectural request form and return to the Architectural committee.
- You can find additional resident Documents here -> click A password of (SQ4353701) is required.
The Quarry subdivision is a planned community of single family homes situated around the Salisbury quarry on Salisbury road located on the border of Monclova Township and Springfield Township, Lucas County Ohio.
- The monthly HOA meetings are open to all property owners of the association. Email if you need to meet with the board and we will place you on the agenda.
- All residents are welcome to attend.
- Please utilize the contacts page if you have any questions.
- The regular monthly meeting of the board of trustees is at 7:00 pm the third Wednesday of each month at the Monclova Township Community Center, Metzger's Meeting Room, 8115 Monclova Road Monclova , Ohio. Meetings are open to all Quarry parcel owners. To be placed on the meeting agenda please contact the secretary. Three days prior notice is requested.
- We have signs posted at the front entrance stating "No Soliciting". Therefore, no outsider should be selling anything door to door. Please contact the Sheriff's Department to report their activity.