Welcome to the Quarry website. We use the website Nextdoor.com for neighborhood discussion and general community gathering spot for residents. If you are a resident of The Quarry please register to participate.
NOTICE: The annual meeting of the Salisbury Quarry Homeowners Association on October 14th. at 7:00 PM HAS BEEN CANCELED due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The governors orders for meeting sizes are still in effect and the Monclova Community Center has meeting size restrictions.
There was to be an election of trustees of the association by the members of the association (property owners) and then the trustees were to elect officers of the board of trustees. We would have been electing three trustees for a two year term. The current trustees and officers have agreed to continue for another term of office to get us through the Covid-19 situation.
If property owners would like to nominate someone for a trustee position you may email your nomination to email@example.com.
If a property owner has business or other issue they would like to discuss with the board of trustees you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make arrangements for you to meet with the board.
The board of trustees will meet in closed session to handle the October business of the association. If you would like to discuss this October process you may email email@example.com
The current 2020 trustees finishing their first year of a two year term are: Brenda Majdalani, Mike Nowak, Wes Thomas, Laurie Acuncius, Robert SanPedro, Todd Mitchell and Luis Gandarilla.
Trustees finishing their second year of their two year term October 2020 and up for election: John Walczak, Latesha McDonald, Lola Torres
Notice: The annual HOA Fee of $250 will be invoiced the first month of 2021. Please watch for this in your mail. After 90 days past due a 5% service fee will be added.
NOTE: We are collecting email addresses for our email newsletter to start in 2019, please sign up now at out signup page ->Click Here.
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW APPROVALS ARE NEEDED FOR ALL PROJECTS.
We have moved to an online application for changes and improvement projects in the subdivision. This will result in a quicker approval process and archive of requests. Please input your email and phone number for ease of contacting you. Attach a drawing, sketch or photos of your project.
All Homeowners looking to make improvements or modifications to their home or property – meaning pools, fences, driveways, walks, patios, etc.- please see Article II Architectural Control 2.1 in the Declaration of Restrictions, must submit an online application to the Board for approval prior to starting the project. If you have any questions please contact the ARC (Architectural Review Committee) at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make arrangements to pay any past due HOA fees to help the HOA board maintain our neighborhood.
Your HOA annual fees are the only source of income available to maintain the following: D&R enforcement, maintenance and landscaping of common areas, Pocket Park/Pond, payment of real estate taxes, legal expenses, and many other budget items. While the annual budget may seem large, a significant unusual expense can be cause for concern such as the water main break last year at the main entrance.
If you have not paid your fees please call Erin at REMAX 419-392-7931 or by email email@example.com to set up payment arrangements as soon as possible.
If a lien is placed on the title to your house you will be charged the added administration cost recovery fees for processing the paperwork plus 5% interest charge on all unpaid balance which can double your costs. Potential negative comments on your credit report may lower your credit score and cause a higher interest rate on credit far surpassing the HOA annual fee amount many times over.
- A document clarifying the Garden House compared to shed restriction has been documented and posted to the documents folder here. Please review these restriction guidelines carefully if you are considering a garden house then complete the online Architectural request form and return to the Architectural committee.
- You can find additional resident Documents here -> click A password of (SQ4353701) is required.
The Quarry subdivision is a planned community of single family homes situated around the Salisbury quarry on Salisbury road located on the border of Monclova Township and Springfield Township, Lucas County Ohio.
- The monthly HOA meetings are open to all property owners of the association. Email if you need to meet with the board and we will place you on the agenda.
- All residents are welcome to attend.
- Please utilize the contacts page if you have any questions.
- The regular monthly meeting of the board of trustees is at 7:00 pm the third Wednesday of each month at the Monclova Township Community Center, Metzger's Meeting Room, 8115 Monclova Road Monclova , Ohio. Meetings are open to all Quarry parcel owners. To be placed on the meeting agenda please contact the secretary. Three days prior notice is requested.
- We have signs posted at the front entrance stating "No Soliciting". Therefore, no outsider should be selling anything door to door. Please contact the Sheriff's Department to report their activity.