Welcome to the new Quarry website. We use the website Nextdoor.com for neighborhood discussion and general community gathering spot for residents. If you are a resident of The Quarry please register to participate.
– The Quarry annual garage sale is Friday May 15 & 16, 2015 from 9-3.
– The Quarry annual picnic is Saturday August 29th 2015
Watch for more info.
Our summer 2014 HOA picnic included a fundraiser for the Martin Luther King Kitchen for the Poor where we collected $157 through our ring toss contest. the MLK Kitchen has acknowledged that donation through a letter to the HOA. You are welcome to view the letter here.
The Quarry subdivision is a planned community of single family homes situated around the Salisbury quarry on Salisbury road located on the border of Monclova Township and Sprinfield Township, Lucas County Ohio.
- May HOA Meeting is Wednesday, May 6th, 7:00pm at the Monclova Township Community Center on Monclova Road.
- The Board of Directors meets at 7:00 pm the first Wednesday of each month at the Monclova Township Community Center 8115 Monclova Road Monclova , Ohio. Meetings are open to all Quarry parcel owners. To be placed on the meeting agenda please contact the secretary. Three days prior notice is required.
- We have signs posted at the front entrance stating “No Soliciting”. Therefore, no outsider should be selling anything door to door. Please contact the Sheiff’s Department to report their activity.